Thursday, June 12, 2008

My new love...Ipod

Okay, I know your reading this title and probably thinking I'm off my rocker,LOL! My hubby is really into golfing, and last year he bought this really cool square head driver from callaway. So now this year he wanted to have the matching 3 wood to go with this driver. So I saved all my pennies from my ebay sales, and I finally had enough to buy him this super cool golf club. When it comes in, (I had to special order it), it is like, May 5th. So now I'm in a dilema, I don't know weather I should make him wait until Fathers Day to get his gift, but I'm just as excited to watch him open the darn thing as he will be when he opens it! So, I decide to go ahead and give him the club. Needless to say he is happy as a clam, and just loves the new club. Okay, so now I think he is feeling a little guilty, because Mother's Day was litterally 2 days away and he has no idea what to get for his wonderful wife (that's me, LOL) I ponder the idea of what do I want???? I threw around a few options that didn't pan out, for one reason or another. Then I found it. I've been wanting an ipod for awhile, but I'm a little intimidated by them. I don't know why, I just am. So i'm surfing the web, looking for an Ipod, in pink of course. I happen to run across the Ipod Touch. OMG, from the instant i see this thing I KNOW it must be mine! I spend 4 days researching it, each day I get a little more excited about a new feature it has. FINALLY, the day has come that I get to go pick it up from the store. Let me tell you, if your looking for a new ipod/mp3 player with some added features this is the way to go. I got the smallest memory and it is 8 Gig. I don't think I'll ever fill that up! I can put my digi layouts on it, it holds a jillion songs. It has built in Wi-Fi. There is a planner/calendar. It really is the neatest electronic device i've ever owned! I think I'm in love :)

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Web Site Hit Counter
discount coupons