Thursday, July 17, 2008

8 random facts...

I've been tagged by michelle :) okay, here it goes....

random fact #1 I WILL NOT leave the house with out eye make up on.
random fact #2 I prefer REAL mayo and refuse to have Miracle whip on a sandwich.
random fact #3 I have 4 BFF's who I share all of my secrets with.
random fact #4 I need to have at least 2 cups of coffee, before I can function.
random fact #5 I screen my calls.
random fact #6 I wear a pony tail at least one time every day.
random fact #7 My favorite flavor of coffee is cinnamon blueberry crumble, YUM!
random fact #8 I feed my dog table scraps when my hubby isn't looking ;)

Here are the rules:
1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) people who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

okay, besides the first person i'm going to tag, which is jax0127, I don't know any of the other people personally :) you might say i'm a bit of a blog stalker, LOL! anywho the others I'll tag are...IkeaGoddess, amanda taylor, bon scrapatit designs, liz, get scatty, SewSensible, and last but not least alma :) I hope you will all play along with this fun little game!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cinnamon blueberry crumble.... are you sure that is not a cake?

scrappy4477 said...

LOL!!! yep, i'm sure of it. oh, it is devine! Do you like coffee? I'll send you some :) for real let me know!

 

Web Site Hit Counter
discount coupons