Thursday, May 15, 2008

Clutter...

It's everywhere! I'm in the process of trying to reorganize my spaces, yes you heard me spaces, plural. All of my spaces are cluttered. I'm not really sure why I don't like to throw things away, but I do like to keep every piece of every scrap of paper, ever in the history of the universe. Okay, maybe it hasn't been that long, but you get my drift. Right now i'm living in organized disorganization. You know the kind. When your child asks you where the cordless phone is, and your answer is, "look under the pile of artwork from school, oh not that pile, the one to the left of the pile of junk mail and old magazines." Clutter is becoming an issue with me. I am having a huge creative block and I'm begining to realize this clutter is probably the problem. Clear the clutter, clear the mind, focus on my creativity!

My list of things to do today consists of the following:
Sort and organize toys in the downstairs family room
Send the sorted toys to my moms for her rummage sale
Organize the toys and books in the upstairs living room

I know this doesn't sound like alot, but we have at least 2 years worth of Santa down in the family room and most of if should probably go, so I'm off. Off to clear the clutter!

Oh and I didn't forget, tommorrow is Freebie Friday. I have some special goodies for you!

No comments:

 

Web Site Hit Counter
discount coupons